take root and roam..
Saturday, February 22, 2003
sooo,. commenting is outta here,. until i can figure out how to place it in correctly. oh well. im at home right now, my "real" home..the International dinner last night was alot of fun. Rowney and I had a blast making all that Ghanian food. I reunited with my friend Jess from Bolivia.. it was good to see her! after the dinner, Rowney and I went to her apartment to clean the mess in the kitchen up and watch dumb TV. by that time,. it was like 1 and i decided that instead of parking in the parking garage and walking to my room, i would just come home and sleep. And i planned on getting up super early and getting back to campus, but well. yeah :) its 1 pm. anyways ill be heading back soon. i need to study today,.. tonite i think im gonna rent some movies with some people. hmmm Ill write later, i need to get stuff done. *besitos*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment